Native Collagen Mask & AHA Green Tea
Our unique preservative-free Native Collagen Mask regenerates and repairs the skin's natural properties. The mask provides an increase in skin moisture, has soothing and calming properties and boosts collagen synthesis to optimally regenerate the skin.
Therefor our masks consist of highly concentrated pure native collagen. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and Green Tea are additional active ingredients which provide further valuable skin benefits.
The mask is ideally used for professional treatments in a cabin in combination with our Activation Liquid 17SF. To gain all the skin benefits apply for 15-20 minutes.
Read below to find out more about the outstanding clinical results, unique mode of action and active ingredients.
*Please note, if you are interested in ordering this product then the minimum order quantity is 1,200 pieces.
For larger amounts and different conditions (starting from 10,000 pieces) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The regular delivery times are 8-10 weeks.
- Balances skin
- Smoothes skin structure
- Protects from free radical damage
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids are natural acids from e.g. grapes, apples, olives, lemons and milk and the skin-smoothening effect has been known for centuries.
They gently detach dead skin cells and stimulate the formation of new skin cells. Furthermore the polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant properties, binding free radicals
- Native collagen fibers form a three-dimensional network. The highly concentrated native collagen has a high water-binding capacity, ensuring a continuous supply of the active ingredients and an intensive moisture transfer to the skin.1
- Native collagen peptides are skin identical and recognized in the skin. They act as signal for collagen synthesis and promote skin regeneration and repair.1,2
- Native collagen molecules infuse the skin with moisture to strengthen the skin‘s moisture-binding capacity, support the smoothening of wrinkles and balance the skin’s surface for a healthy protection.1
 Datenblätter zum Einsatz von Wirkstoffen in kosmetischen Mitteln, GDCh, Arbeitsgruppe Kosmetische Mittel, Proteine- Teil 1 Native Proteine tierischen Ursprungs
 Katayama et al. A pentapeptide from type I procollagen promotes extracellular matrix production”, J. Biol. Chem., 1993, 268:9941-9944.