Native Collagen Mask & Vitamin C
Our unique preservative-free Native Collagen Mask regenerates and repairs the skin's natural properties. The mask provides an increase in skin moisture, has soothing and calming properties and boosts collagen synthesis to optimally regenerate the skin.
Therefor our masks consist of highly concentrated pure native collagen. Vitamin C is an additional active ingredient which provides further valuable skin benefits.
The mask is ideally used for professional treatments in a cabin in combination with our Activation Liquid 17SF. To gain all the skin benefits apply for 15-20 minutes.
Read below to find out more about the outstanding clinical results, unique mode of action and active ingredients.
*Please note, if you are interested in ordering this product then the minimum order quantity is 1,200 pieces.
For larger amounts and different conditions (starting from 10,000 pieces) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The regular delivery times are 8-10 weeks.
- Fights age spots and energizes
- Supports collagen synthesis
- Protects from free radical damage
- Vitamin C helps to stabilize collagen structures and activates collagen synthesis. It protects cells and other skin structures by deactivating free radicals. It suppresses tyrosinase activity and accelerates the differentiation of keratinocytes, ensuring the function of the skin barrier and preventing skin water loss.
- Native collagen fibers form a three-dimensional network. The highly concentrated native collagen has a high water-binding capacity, ensuring a continuous supply of the active ingredients and an intensive moisture transfer to the skin.1
- Native collagen peptides are skin identical and recognized in the skin. They act as signal for collagen synthesis and promote skin regeneration and repair.1,2
- Native collagen molecules infuse the skin with moisture to strengthen the skin‘s moisture-binding capacity, support the smoothening of wrinkles and balance the skin’s surface for a healthy protection.1
 Datenblätter zum Einsatz von Wirkstoffen in kosmetischen Mitteln, GDCh, Arbeitsgruppe Kosmetische Mittel, Proteine- Teil 1 Native Proteine tierischen Ursprungs
 Katayama et al. A pentapeptide from type I procollagen promotes extracellular matrix production”, J. Biol. Chem., 1993, 268:9941-9944.